+You must post these rules
+Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
+You have to choose ten people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
+Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged him/her (psshh, yeah okay...sureeee lol)
+No tag backs
+No crap in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this."
1. Who's your favourite YouTuber, and why do you find this specific individual exceptionally appealing?
AmazingPhil. He's so socially awkward and takes abuse like it's his second nature. He's just like me.
2. If you could live anywhere/ anytime, when/ where would it be...Any specific reason..? Or are you just tired of humanity at the moment XD [You should have put a question mark there]
(And I mean ANYWHERE... Like seriously. I officially bestow upon you a mystic passport of intergalactic wonders... Use it wisely.)
WHAT WHY DID I SAY THAT
No, I'd quite like to live in America at the moment and hunt demons. ROADTRIP!
3. Grab the nearest book and open it to page 22. The first full sentence describes the rest of your life. How screwed are you?
(lol I love these things)
'Neither a borrower nor a lender be,
For a loan oft loses both itself and friend
And borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry.'
Great. Thanks Polonius.
4. Do you know what you currently have copied on your computer/ phone/ ipod/ tablet or other technological device? Let's find out! Right click and paste whatever you currently have copied. This one might need a bit of explaining... Let's see what you guys have been up to lately.
Carry on my wayward son
There'll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry no more
[I'm not even sorry.]
5. Which accent do you find more attractive: Scottish or Irish?
Irish - I'm around Scottish too much.
6. Do you count your steps when you walk? If so, are you one of those people (like me) who have to take the same amount of steps between each section of the pavement (sidewalk)?
Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. Usually I'm too busy depressing myself with hopes and dreams that will never come true.
7. During your first time driving a car without adult supervision, what was the song you had playing (or blasting out the windows)? (If you don't drive yet, what song do you want to play the first time you drive?)
One Vision - Queen
8. What do you call the last meal of the day: Dinner, supper, tea? Or other?
9. If you had to pick three songs to describe your life, what would they be? (First song: you as a kid. Second song: you now. Third song: You as an adult/ you in the future.)
Good Gone Girl - MIKA
Some Nights - Fun.
Piano Man - Billy Joel
10. The ultimate question: Pirates, or ninjas?
Pirate-Ninja. A Pinja. Or a Nirate.
1. What was the best fandom you were ever in?
2. What was the website you wasted the most of your life on?
3. Who is your OTOTP?
4. Your favourite book is now being made into a film. Who do you cast as the main character? (If your favourite book is already made into a film, would you change the casting of the main character?)
5. What is your favourite way to procrastinate?
6. You can create a new species of bug. What does it look like?
7. What is the first thing that it comes up with when you type your parent's name into google?
8. Describe your soul in one sentance.
9. Think of your favourite book from question four. You can travel into that book, and meet all the characters, go on adventures and stuff. But if you do - you can never come back to the real world. Would you? [yes/no/explain]
10. Find your 3 favourite DVDs in your house. Look at the back [at the blurb-y bit] and look at the first sentance on DVD number one, the second sentance on DVD number two, and the third on DVD number three (hope this is making sense). Bring these all together and write it out.
Now tell me what this new film is going to be about.
(mixture of my followers and people who apparently like my stuff - no pressure guys)